Looking for new Product Owner role? We are on the lookout for a Product Owner who’s familiar with agile ways of working and enthusiastic about all things tech.
Product Owner role summary
United by our love of technology and our desire to do things differently, we aim to be the global technology and engineering consultancy of choice for ambitious organisations seeking to create positive, incredible change in the world. But we need your help to do it!
We’re looking for someone who can spot gaps in consumer product offerings and use innovative thinking to fill them. You’ll have a proven track record of strategising the full lifecycle of a product, and you’ll be able to work with a team to consistently release products that enhance consumer experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience in CRM systems and WordPress. Any experience in primary and/or secondary healthcare systems would be an added bonus.
Working in one of our dedicated agile teams (pods) to deliver outstanding CMS and CRM integration projects, you’ll also have opportunities to play an influential role on more complex healthcare projects as you develop.
You will be supported to deliver and develop as a member of our 6B family too. Not only will you receive all the things you’d expect (a clear progression plan and regular support from your team and line manager), but you’ll also receive regular training days for you to spend developing and honing your skills.
We’re based in Wakefield, but there is the option to work remotely.
It’s your role to ensure that our solutions meet the needs of customers and users, clearly demonstrating the value 6B has created with each release.
Whether you’re leading workshops with customers, stakeholders and users to gather feedback, or working collaboratively with the design and UX team, you’ll feel equally at home.
You’ll be a confident communicator with excellent self-organisation skills, and have the ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines at once. You won’t be fazed by multiple industry sectors with different business processes; you’ll be able to learn about these sectors, break down their requirements, and translate them into clear directives for the wider team, which focus on delivering value to our clients.
Reporting to the Head of Delivery, you’ll be responsible for:
- Creating a future solution and leading on its technical design
- Converting business requirements into clear specifications
- Running customer, stakeholder and user workshops
- Creating system specifications
- Creating and maintaining accurate Epics, User Stories and acceptance criteria
- Creating release plans and feature roadmaps
- Managing the backlog refinement process with the development team
- Ensuring all assets are estimated, prioritised and approved by the team and customer before work begins
- Working collaboratively with the customer and team to prioritise work and control the scope
- Working collaboratively with the Delivery Manager to respond to changes
- Avoiding risks and issues, and working with the team to quickly resolve them
- Ensuring projects are delivered to our 6B systems and workflow
- Championing quality, value and improvement
Skills, experience and traits you need to have
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Problem-solving and analytical mind
- Curious, with a desire to learn and ask questions
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Clear and confident communicator to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Positive and motivational attitude
Nice to haves
- EMIS, SystmOne, Cerner and Rio experience
- Zoho experience
- CMS experience
- Ability to code to create POCs
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
No recruitment companies please.