Talent Acquisition Manager
We’re looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Manager who’s dedicated to their craft, takes pride in engaging the best talent, and can hit the ground running.
United by our love of technology and our desire to do things differently, we aim to be the global technology and engineering consultancy of choice for ambitious organisations seeking to create positive, incredible change in the world. But we need your help to do it!
A Talent Acquisition Manager at 6B runs the end to end recruitment process. Working closely with managers across the business, we’re looking for a tenacious and proactive recruiter who is passionate about the candidate experience and ensuring that we bring in the very best talent to 6B.
We are a distributed team but we envisage this role will require you to travel to our Wakefield office quite regularly.
You’ll be supported to deliver and develop as a member of our 6B family. Not only will you receive all the things you’d expect (a clear progression plan and regular support from your team and line manager), but you’ll also receive regular training days for you to spend developing and honing your skills, alongside paid-for training to ensure your skills are trailblazing.
- Working closely with managers to support their recruitment needs, including obtaining sign-off, drafting job descriptions, posting job adverts and candidate attraction, screening CVs, conducting pre-employment checks, booking in interviews, interviewing candidates and offer management.
- Hitting recruitment targets whilst delivering high quality candidates through referrals, headhunting, Linkedin and other social media and networking.
- Developing innovative ways to ensure we are always recruiting ‘value adds’ – people that are going to constructively challenge us, help our business grow and bring fresh perspectives.
- Creating and maintaining talent pools for future opportunities through being proactive in the marketplace, sourcing directly and engaging with potential candidates.
- Coaching, guiding and challenging manager’s capability on interviewing and recruiting methodologies.
- Researching and preparing tailored role information, job packs, selection criteria and advertising copy to the requirements.
- Reporting into the Senior Leadership team on key recruitment stats like roles placed, time to hire, reducing cost to hire, etc.
Skills, experience and traits you need to have
- 5-10 years experience in tech recruitment is essential, with experience recruiting permanent and contract roles like .NET, PHP and React Developers, UI and UX, Designers, Test Engineers, DevOps Engineers, Technical Architects, along with other non-technical roles as required in the business.
- You will have the ability to confidently liaise with candidates at all levels from entry level to Senior executives.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed recruitment targets.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and relationship building skills, with the ability to clearly convey our employer brand and company vision to potential candidates.
- Self starter who is proactive and forward thinking, with excellent organisation skills and fastidious attention to detail.
- Passion for our ‘People First’ culture and alignment with our 6 Be values is essential.
- Genuine pride for delivering exceptional experiences for both candidates and managers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high growth agile environment.
Nice to haves
- Experience recruiting tech roles for a similar business in Leeds with understanding of the Leeds recruitment market including market players, skill hot spots, commercial drivers etc.
- Experience recruiting technical roles at a digital health company or public health organisation.
Email your CV to email@example.com to apply.
No recruitment companies please.