Competitive, based on ability
About the Company
We are a forward-thinking, fast-paced and growing digital agency based in Wakefield. We need to expand our team to meet the ever-increasing demand for websites, web apps, mobile apps and other exciting projects.
We’re looking for a talented Account Manager to join the 6B team. You must have at least 2 years’ experience in an account management role in a digital agency, with a good understanding of managing small to medium sized digital projects. We’re looking for someone who has a natural affinity for handling client relationships and a comprehensive understanding of how a digital agency helps them meet their needs, while also knowing how we resource and deliver projects.
About the Role
An Account Manager at 6B is a multi-faceted role, it will be your responsibility to work directly with clients and the operations team to get work delivered and to strategically develop client accounts to achieve the best outcomes. You must be able to switch easily between accounts, prioritising your own workload as you go.
- Creating schedules and organising workloads
- Providing useful feedback and updates to clients
- Scrutinising incoming digital project briefs and writing proposals
- Briefing the design, development and marketing teams
- Looking after budgets
- Researching digital trends and pitching ideas
- Offering strategic and commercial advice
- Bringing campaigns together and reporting success
- Managing client expectations
- Delivering projects to deadline
- Managing profitability at Account Level
- Reporting results and providing valuable insights for the client
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an account management role
- Proven project management and organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and targets
- A passion for delivering outstanding work and a natural drive for quality
- Excellent relationship-building, networking and communication skills
- A broad understanding of social media, email marketing, SEO and ad campaigns
- Experience of working with web designers and developers
- A strong command of time management and budgets
- A penchant for making sense of data and generating easy-to-digest reports
- The ability to think on your feet, generate original ideas and pitch them to clients
- A deep curiosity about all things digital and a strategic mind to back it up
- An inclination for keeping up with trends and carrying out thorough research
- A keen interest in how a client’s business generates revenue
- The ability to estimate and quote costs for individual campaigns
- A proven track record of managing high profile work
- An outgoing nature, comfortable and confident around different people
- A strong background in digital projects, and a good understanding of search, advertising and content marketing
- A track record coming up with novel ideas to create exposure for brands you manage
Bonus Points for
- Experience working as an Account Manager in a digital product consultancy
- Recognised Account Management training and qualifications
Email your CV to email@example.com to apply.
No recruitment companies please.