Business Development Manager
We’re looking for a talented and self-motivated Business Development Manager to grow our sales and push 6B forwards.
We are a forward-thinking, fast-paced digital agency based in Wakefield. We’ve grown quickly over the past few years and we are now looking for an individual who can help shape the future of our sales operation.
You’ll be responsible for reaching out to new clients and finding new opportunities as well as responding to inbound enquiries and ongoing business development. You’ll also be expected to generate revenue through the strategic selling of our digital products and services.
An ideal candidate will be goal-driven with a proven track record of sales, have a clear passion and understanding of websites, web apps, and mobile apps and someone who thrives on developing new revenue opportunities in a fast-paced industry. The successful candidate’s priority will be to generate, manage, and grow revenue from key business relationships.
We’re willing to accept different backgrounds and levels of experience for this role, so we’re offering a competitive salary that’s based on your ability.
- Develop and execute go-to-market sales strategies alongside the Sales Director that result in meeting or exceeding revenue targets
- Handling pre-qualified leads, establishing and nurturing relationships with key businesses in order to effectively build and maintain a strong sales pipeline
- Utilise a consultative sales approach to develop strategic understanding of client’s business needs
- Meet and exceed performance targets for account activity and revenue generation
- Position and pre-sell all opportunities to highlight the benefit and value proposition in the marketplace
- Negotiation and closure of new business opportunities
- Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies
Skills, experience and traits you need to have
- Experience in a technical sales role, ideally with a digital agency
- Motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter who is able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and a friendly demeanour with the ability to communicate effectively and create rapport with both clients and colleagues
- Quick learner with the ability to learn and sell the complexities and details of a vast array of digital products and services
- Excellent follow-up, strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals and secure revenue goals
- Interest and passion for development trends and how they relate to our client’s industries
- Strategic thinker with strong ability to translate complex ideas into succinct, and compelling sales narratives
- Meticulous attention to detail to ensure proposals are produced to a consistently high standard
- Valid driver’s licence with an acceptable driving record
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
Nice to haves
- Demonstrable track record of growing sales within a digital agency
- Experience running workshops with clients
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
No recruitment companies please.