Client Support – Front End Developer
Salary: Competitive, based on ability
About 6B: We are a forward thinking, fast paced and growing digital agency based in Wakefield. We need to expand our team to meet the ever increasing demand for websites, web apps, mobile apps and other exciting projects.
Job Brief: This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic web developer who is keen to work on the frontline in a customer-facing role and deliver the very best customer service.
About the role: You will work in our Support Team to answer incoming client phone calls and tickets and resolve technical issues and bugs in a timely manner so we deliver the best possible service to our clients. There will also be opportunities to assist the Front End Development Team with ongoing projects and progression through this team.
- Dealing with inbound calls and emails
- Resolving bugs and other technical issues in live or development projects
- Actioning change request tickets including adding/building new sections
- Reviewing, analysing and debugging code written by someone else
- Completing high volumes of tickets within agreed SLAs with our clients
- Prioritising tickets and managing your own workload
- Delivering excellent client communication via email or over the phone
- Passionate about delivering the very best customer service
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Some familiarity with PHP and MYSQL
- Ability to communicate with the team and customers effectively
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
Bonus points for:
- Proven work experience working in customer service or frontend development in a digital agency
- Experience in using PHP and MYSQL (and using tools like PHPStorm and Heidi SQL)
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
No recruitment companies please.