Digital Project Manager
Competitive, based on ability
About the Company
We are a passionate and client-centric digital product consultancy dealing in all aspects of digital technology, from web and app development to bespoke software and AI. We are different from a conventional consultancy. We operate through research, collaboration, experimentation and execution. We work internationally and locally, in a variety of sectors and at a variety of scales – we are focused on the delivery of effective digital products and solutions for ambitious organisations.
We aim to set the standard for a new type of progressive consultancy. United by our love of digital and our desire to do things differently, we are on a journey to build bigger, build bolder and build beyond!
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including web applications, mobile apps, websites and bespoke development.
About the Role
A Digital Project Manager at 6B is a multi-faceted role in which you will be on the front line of a project. Kicking off processes, scoping briefs, writing project plans and managing workflows (and expectations!). Ultimately, you will be responsible for managing and delivering our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
- Confident and transparent project delivery, working collaboratively with tech, creative and UX teams
- Provide end-to-end delivery management using waterfall and agile methodologies
- Understand project scope and requirements, prepare detailed project plans and allocate and manage resources
- Deliver projects on time and to budget ensuring quality standards are met
- Clear communication with the team and the customer to ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks in the project timeline and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement in a project and suggest new developments and ideas
- 2+ years project management experience in a similar digital agency environment, with experience managing large technical web build development projects
- Agile experience is essential for this role
- Proactive and forward thinking, a natural people person with a real drive to get the most out of everyone you work with
- Experience working with popular modern project management tools such as Jira and Confluence, Basecamp (or similar)
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, resourceful, self-motivated and a skilful multi-tasker
- Ability to provide strategic foresight in project management
- Ability to manage resource required vs the budget
- Excellent experience of managing the budget and project burndown, and reporting on this to stakeholders
- Tenacious self-starter, someone who brings ideas and processes into the business
- A strong UX/creative background and good technical knowledge or experience
Bonus Points for
- It would be preferable if you have experience managing a range of project budgets including bigger projects (eg projects valued £100k+)
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
No recruitment companies please.