Front End Developer
Competitive, based on ability and experience
About the Company
We are a passionate and client-centric digital product consultancy dealing in all aspects of digital technology, from web and app development to bespoke software and AI. We are different from a conventional consultancy. We operate through research, collaboration, experimentation and execution. We work internationally and locally, in a variety of sectors and at a variety of scales – we are focused on the delivery of effective digital products and solutions for ambitious organisations.
We aim to set the standard for a new type of progressive consultancy. United by our love of digital and our desire to do things differently, we are on a journey to build bigger, build bolder and build beyond!
We are looking for a front-end developer to join our growing retainer team. You will be responsible for building/updating websites, driving SEO strategies and helping deliver on client goals. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
About the role:
A front-end developer at 6B focuses on using modern technologies to build beautiful websites and user-friendly environments for web applications. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new front-end digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. You will be working closely within a team with set goals and responsibilities, with the overall goal of
- Maintaining and improving existing websites and web applications
- Speaking with clients to help drive
- Optimising websites and applications for maximum speed
- Driving ideas to increase website SEO and site performance
- Collaborating with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Getting feedback from, and building solutions for, users and customers
- Understanding our clients business needs and requirements
- Ensuring high quality graphic standards, brand consistency and attention to detail
- Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Support the wider development team with issues they have
- A depth knowledge of PHP
- Experience in building on WordPress
- Experience with using Google webmasters tools and strong understanding of Analytics
- Understanding of and ability to apply technical SEO principles to a website
- Familiarity with browser testing, unit testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics and a keen attention to detail
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to communicate with a team and customers effectively
- Ability to sit in meetings with clients and understand their needs/goals
Bonus points for
Email your CV to email@example.com to apply.
No recruitment companies please.