Junior Delivery Manager
United by our love of digital and our desire to do things differently, we aim to be the global digital partner of choice for ambitious organisations who want to create real, positive change in their businesses, and better outcomes for their customers.
But we need your help to do it!
6B is looking to recruit a Junior Delivery Manager with a technical or digital background – a real team player, who’s curious with a willingness to learn, and a passion for the technology sector.
As a Junior Delivery Manager, you’ll work in one of our pods of dedicated agile teams to deliver outstanding CMS and CRM integration projects and application management retainers, with opportunities to work on more complex projects as you develop.
Please note that we’re looking for a minimum of 1 years’ experience for this full-time role, with a salary band of £25-30k. We’re based in Wakefield, but there is the option to work remotely.
You’ll be supported to deliver and develop as a member of our Delivery Team too. Not only will you receive all the things you’d expect (a clear progression plan and regular support from your team and line manager), but you’ll also receive 1 training day a month for you to spend developing and honing your skills, alongside paid-for training to ensure your skills are trailblazing.
Delivering a project is a real team effort at 6B and it’s your role to make sure everyone is on the same page when it comes to the project. You’re always prepared for the next step, removing obstacles to enable the project to run smoothly.
It’s your responsibility to onboard the team onto new projects and work with them to effectively deliver the project using our 6B project processes and workflow.
You’ll work with the team to resource the project, ensuring there’s a clear delivery roadmap and the project is delivered within the quality, budget and time parameters, achieving the agreed vision for the product.
Alongside the team you’ll meet with the customer regularly to provide progress updates and demo work, preparing them for any actions they may need to take and picking up customer queries and resolving them with your team.
Reporting to the Head of Delivery, you’ll be responsible for:
- Building a supportive relationship with our customers and understanding their needs
- Managing multiple projects with support
- Maintaining accurate project financial data
- Retaining an accurate picture of project resources required
- Effectively managing change with the project team
- Facilitating and supporting the team to deliver
- Avoiding risks and issues, and working with the team to quickly resolve them
- Ensuring projects are delivered to our 6B systems and workflow
- Championing quality and improvement
- Capturing and circulating accurate notes of project meetings
Skills, experience and traits you need to have
- 1+ year(s) in a similar role
- Clear and confident communicator
- Excellent time management skills
- Positive and motivational attitude
- Tenacious, with an ability to get things done
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Curious, desire to learn and ask questions
- Supportive and kind
Nice to haves
- Agile/Scrum experience
- CMS and CRM experience
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
No recruitment companies please.