Competitive, based on ability and experience
About the Company
We are a passionate and client-centric digital product consultancy dealing in all aspects of digital technology, from web and app development to bespoke software and AI. We are different from a conventional consultancy. We operate through research, collaboration, experimentation and execution. We work internationally and locally, in a variety of sectors and at a variety of scales – we are focused on the delivery of effective digital products and solutions for ambitious organisations.
We aim to set the standard for a new type of progressive consultancy. United by our love of digital and our desire to do things differently, we are on a journey to build bigger, build bolder and build beyond!
We are looking for a React developer to join our growing development team. You will be responsible for building websites, web applications and mobile apps using React and React Native. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
About the Role
A React front-end developer at 6B focuses on using React and Typescript to build beautiful websites and user-friendly environments for web applications. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new front-end digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
- Use markup languages like Typescript, JSX, HTML and SCSS to create user-friendly websites and web applications
- Maintaining and improving existing websites and web applications
- Optimising websites and applications for maximum speed
- Designing mobile-based features
- Collaborating with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Getting feedback from, and building solutions for, users and customers
- Writing functional requirement documents and guides
- Creating quality mock-ups and prototypes
- Helping the back-end developers with Node JS and troubleshooting as required
- Ensuring high quality graphic standards , brand consistency and attention to detail
- Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Deep level of knowledge in React, MobX or Redux, Typescript and Sass
- Confidence in coding in ES6 and JSX
- Familiarity with popular CSS methodologies and best practices such as BEM
- Experience using task runners (like Gulp), bundlers (like webpack) and compilers (like Babel)
- Experience with using Google webmasters tools and strong understanding of Analytics
- Understanding of and ability to apply technical SEO principles to a website
- Familiarity with browser testing, unit testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics and a keen attention to detail
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to communicate with a team and customers effectively
Bonus Points for
- Experience with Node JS, PHP and PostreSQL
Email your CV to email@example.com to apply.
No recruitment companies please.