United by our love of digital and our desire to do things differently, we aim to be the global digital partner of choice for ambitious organisations who want to create real, positive change in their businesses, and better outcomes for their customers.
But we need your help to do it! We’re looking for a React developer to join our growing development team.
You’ll be responsible for building websites, web applications and mobile apps using React and React Native. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
A React front-end developer at 6B focuses on using React and Typescript to build beautiful websites and user-friendly environments for web applications.
We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new front-end digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
We’re willing to accept different backgrounds and levels of experience for this role, so we’re offering a competitive salary that’s based on your ability.
- Using React, Typescript, and CSS to create user-friendly websites and web applications
- Maintaining and improving existing websites and web applications
- Optimising websites and applications for maximum speed
- Collaborating with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Getting feedback from, and building solutions for, users and customers
- Writing functional requirement documents and guides
- Creating quality mock-ups and prototypes
- Ensuring high quality graphic standards, brand consistency and attention to detail
- Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies
Skills, experience and traits you need to have
- Deep level of knowledge in React, MobX or Redux, Typescript
- Confidence in coding in ES6 and JSX
- Familiarity with popular CSS or SCSS methodologies and best practices
- Experience using bundlers such as Webpack and transpilers such as Babel
- Familiarity with git branching strategies (master, develop, hotfix, feature, release)
- Experience with using Google webmasters tools and strong understanding of Analytics
- Understanding of and ability to apply technical SEO principles to a website
- Familiarity with browser testing, unit testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics and a keen attention to detail
- Familiarity with design software such as Figma and Adobe XD
- Familiarity with popular content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to communicate with a team and customers effectively
Nice to haves
- Experience with Node JS
- Experience with utility-first CSS frameworks such as Tailwind
Email your CV to email@example.com to apply.
No recruitment companies please.