Salary: Competitive, based on ability
About 6B: We are a forward thinking, fast paced and growing digital agency based in Wakefield. We need to expand our team to meet the ever increasing demand for websites, web apps, mobile apps and other exciting projects.
Job Brief: This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced support team manager to join our growing and energetic support team. 6B is looking to improve its support offerings and manage our current team, all while ensuring excellent customer service to our clients.
About the role: You will manage our Support Team staff members and oversee our support offerings to our SLA clients. The successful candidate should have a proven track record in delivering a digital support service for web and app development, and either experience as a line manager or looking to move into a management role.
- Managing the support team processes and staff
- Driving a high standard of customer service
- Creating/maintaining rapport with our SLA clients
- A point of escalation
- Line Management of the support team
- Analytic reporting on the support KPI’s
- Supporting directors in co-ordinating any of the Out-of-Hours client support
- Working closely with both our middle office team and client success team
- Experience managing technical teams
- Passionate about delivering the very best customer service
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
Bonus points for:
- Proven work experience working in customer service or frontend development in a digital agency
- Experience in a web or app technology, like PHP and MYSQL
Email your CV to email@example.com to apply.
No recruitment companies please.