We’re looking for a Technical Architect who’s dedicated to their craft and can hit the ground running.
We are a forward-thinking, fast-paced digital agency based in Wakefield. We’ve grown quickly over the past few years and we are now looking for an individual who can help shape the future of our solutions team operation.
United by our love of digital and our desire to do things differently, we aim to be the global digital partner of choice for ambitious organisations who want to create real, positive change in their businesses, and better outcomes for their customers. But we need your help to do it!
- Work with customers, Product Owners and Developers to propose system architecture and the best solution
- Work with the team to estimate effort, technical implications and complexity surrounding your designs
- Advise customers, managers and team on the solutions
- Mentoring and coaching junior team members, from design patterns through to server architecture
- Responsible for architecting, designing, and delivering whole or part of a significant software – PHP, .NET and React, or cloud based project (AWS, Azure, GC)
- Enabling a CI/CD toolset to be adopted
- Oversee all aspects of technical relationships with clients assisting in the development of the technical roadmap whilst maintaining an emphasis on the client facing aspects of projects
- Assist the organisation to maintain existing systems while maintaining a balance between new developments in content, quality, and delivery dates
- Develop solutions for new projects, including scoping and evaluating potential vendors
- Work closely with the front office sales team by offering technical advice and documentation, client pitches and high-level estimates based on effort
- Engaging with a collaborative team of designers and developers to assist in the design and development of beautiful digital experiences and pushing innovation within both teams
- Provides leadership and direction to teams, as well as guidance in solving problems
Skills, experience and traits you need to have
- Proven track record in the delivery of software designs for multi-tiered, modern software applications – With one or more of the following PHP, .NET, React. Ideally you will have come from a full-stack background
- Experience of technical ownership for a product/software project, including architecture, estimation, product planning and user story/requirement creation
- Understanding of an agile software development lifecycle
- Understands non-functional concerns for customers and has experience incorporating these into the application design.
- Experience mentoring and coaching members of your team and wider community.
- Comfortable across a broad range of technologies with previous, hands-on experience as a fully fledged developer
- Stays informed about technical knowledge, best practices, skills and trends in the industry
- Experienced in maintaining relationships with our clients in order to identify and understand their needs and requirements, and managing the development of solutions
- You’re hands on, leading by example – you know how to get into the details and work at any level
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and innovative environment
Nice to haves
- Experience with public cloud platforms, such as AWS and Azure, including SaaS and PaaS offerings
- A background in technology surrounding primary and secondary care. Eg EMIS, TPP/SystmOne, Cerner, Epic etc
Email your CV to email@example.com to apply.
No recruitment companies please.