Technical Support Executive
Competitive, based on experience and ability.
We are a forward-thinking, fast-paced and growing digital products agency based in Wakefield. We need to expand our team to meet the ever-increasing demand for websites, web apps, mobile apps and other exciting projects.
We are looking for a professional, confident and adaptable Technical Support Executive to work in our support team. You will be working in a friendly, supportive environment where we want people to succeed.
About the role:
This role is focused on delivering an excellent experience to all of 6B’s customers through the efficient management of inbound phone and email support requests. The successful candidate must have technical capability, a good attitude to work and a fantastic telephone manner.
- Actively engaging with customers to resolve technical issues of all grades alongside general queries, in line with our service level agreement.
- Handle support queries over the phone, email and live chat.
- Be able to assist customers with technical queries relating to online services.
- Develop a culture of teamwork, high performance with a strong focus on customer care.
- Ensure all support requests are recorded efficiently with sufficient detail and allocated to the most suitable team.
- Ensure we deliver the best fast and friendly support to our customers and to work within targets or KPIs set by the business.
- In addition to the above, you are required to undertake such duties as may reasonably be required of this role.
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships.
- Experience working in a high pressure intensity customer service environment such as a call centre or retail space.
- Knowledge and passion for digital technology.
- Experience and confidence working with; HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, MySQL and Git.
- Experience with servers and email hosting.
- Ensure work is carried out in accordance with all training delivered and to be able to work to set processes and procedures of the business.
- Proactive hardworking and determined approach to work.
- Motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter who is able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
Bonus points for
- Previous experience working in a digital agency
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
No recruitment companies please.