Competitive, based on ability
We are a forward-thinking, fast-paced and growing digital agency based in Wakefield. We need to expand our team to meet the ever-increasing demand for websites, web apps, mobile apps and other exciting projects.
We’re looking for a UI/UX Designer to help deliver world class customer experiences for our clients, guiding them on best practice in visual design, user experience and design development, as well as delivering design outputs of your own.
About the role:
A UI/UX Designer at 6B is a client facing role with a mix of advising, implementing and delivering leading UI/UX across multiple clients. You will be an ambassador on user experience and visual design, supporting the creative direction and vision within our fast growing design function.
- Follow best practices and trends to create best-in-class accessible user journeys and products
- Deliver user research, persona experience maps, wireframes, interactive prototypes, mood boards, atomic design
- Lead and perform stakeholder engagement and presentations on a regular basis
- Provide design expertise support in all aspects of UCD, with strong emphasis on mobile-centric solutions
- Support a culture of continuous improvement in UI/UX Design in 6B
- At least 3 years experience in a UI/UX role
- Demonstrate experience running sessions, workshops and presenting
- Demonstrable experience delivering UX and/or UI for web and mobile applications
- Experience in research and user testing
- Wireframing and prototyping experience
- Experience in mobile, web and responsive environments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience with design systems, from creation to management over time
- Knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Marvel, Invision, Figma
Bonus points for
- Experience working as an UI/UX Designer in a digital product consultancy
- Active involvement in a wider UI/UX community
Email your CV to email@example.com to apply.
No recruitment companies please.