Digital health systems development
Digital health systems development by 6B. 6B delivers digital health systems development to healthcare organisations across the UK, creating cutting-edge healthcare apps that are delivering significant improvements to the wider healthcare sector.
6B has an in-depth understanding of the wider healthcare environment, and works with healthcare organisations across the UK to deliver innovative healthcare web apps.
6B is capable of designing and developing healthcare web apps that support healthcare providers and improve patient outcomes – improving efficiency for healthcare organisations, and supporting patients on an ongoing basis.
As a specialist digital health systems development provider, 6B is capable of providing a range of healthcare web apps, including:
- Digital care apps, which the immediate and ongoing care of patients
- Personalised care apps, which provide bespoke, targeted support for individuals, such as tracking medical adherence
- Health and wellbeing apps, which provide patients with ongoing activities and support to manage their health and wellbeing
- Vital signs monitoring and electronic observations, to monitor, measure and analyse patient vital signs
- Remote care and monitoring, which healthcare providers and users in the management of symptoms
- Social prescribing apps, enabling patients to be referred to local organisations and support services
6B has a team of UX/UI experts that work with healthcare organisations across the UK to design intuitive healthcare web apps that deliver on user experience. Our team of developers have extensive experience building responsive healthcare web apps that are compliant with NHS and accessibility guidelines.
6B delivers healthcare web apps that provide multiple benefits for both patients and healthcare providers, facilitating communication, immediate and ongoing care, and research.